Diablo Plumbing Inc is growing & we’re looking for additional Plumbing Journeyman to join our winning team! Diablo Plumbing specializes in Multi-family projects as well as Commercial/Industrial projects.
What You’ll Do:
- Facilitate field crew & apprentice’s installations of work.
- Work directly with foreman & project manager on meeting project objectives & goals
- Work with foreman on lay out of plumbing, fixtures & equipment
- Ensure work is being completed safely, on time & up to our high standard of craftsmanship.
- Perform other industry standard related duties, as required.
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience
- Prior experience with Plumbing in large commercial, high-rise, & multifamily buildings
- Great time management skills & ability to creatively solve problems.
- Accountability & take initiative on your project.
- Must Pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Ability to Work Under Minimal Supervision
- Great communication Skills
- Work well with others in a team environment
We Proudly offer our Employees:
- Top/Competitive Pay
- Great Medical & Dental benefits
- Company Profit Sharing/401K
- Modern technology, tools, & equipment
- Lots of growth & opportunity
- Fun, Friendly & stable work environment