Diablo Plumbing Inc is growing and we’re looking for an additional Plumbing Estimator to join our team! Diablo Plumbing specializes in Multi-family projects as well as Commercial/Industrial projects.
What You’ll Do:
- Craft quantified take-offs using Auto Bid Mechanical (formerly Quick Pen) estimating software. If you have an estimating software you prefer we may be open to others as well.
- Determine the scope of work and required contents of the estimate by reviewing RFP’s, specifications, basis of design and drawings; then developing estimates for small to medium-sized projects, large project estimates as part of a team.
- Analyze and compare subcontractor/supplier bids and proactively troubleshoot project issues before they occur.
- Partner with the team to finalize estimate reports to evaluate job costs and profitability; as well as provide a clear defense of your estimate support and its accuracy.
- Great time management skills and ability to creatively solve problems.
- Accountability and take initiative on your project.
- Strong knowledge of Plumbing design, experience in preparing take-offs, knowledge of industry equipment and system operations.
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management and/or equivalent technical training with at least 10 years of experience in plumbing trade encouraged but not required.
- Must Pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Ability to Work Under Minimal Supervision
- Communication Skills
- Work well with others
We Proudly offer our Employees:
- Top/Competitive Pay
- Great Medical and Dental benefits
- Company Profit Sharing/401K
- Modern technology, tools, and equipment
- Lots of growth & opportunity
- Fun, Friendly and stable work environment