Diablo Plumbing Inc is growing and we’re looking for an additional Project Managers to join our winning team! Diablo Plumbing specializes in Multi-family projects as well as Commercial/Industrial projects.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage Multiple Plumbing projects for the life of the project.
- Facilitate & oversee field crew installations & subcontractors work on multiple projects.
- Make scheduled & unscheduled visits to Projects to review work & ensure safety on the job.
- Supervise & direct foremen & staff on assigned jobs.
- Meet with contractors & vendors as needed to ensure quality product & timely delivery.
- Monitor costs & profit margins on assigned jobs.
- Prepare budget & review billing for accuracy.
- Perform other industry standard related duties, as required.
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience
- Ability to review contracts & specifications to ensure compliance
- Experience with RFIs, change orders, billing & closeouts
- Prior experience with Plumbing in large commercial, high-rise, & multifamily buildings
- Working knowledge of estimation, fabrication, & installation
- Great time management skills & ability to creatively solve problems.
- Accountability & take initiative on your project.
- Strong knowledge of Plumbing design, experience in preparing take-offs, knowledge of industry equipment & system operations.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management and/or equivalent technical training with at least 10 years of experience in plumbing trade encouraged but not required.
- Must Pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Ability to Work Under Minimal Supervision
- Communication Skills
- Work well with others
- We Proudly offer our Employees:
- Top/Competitive Pay
- Great Medical & Dental benefits
- Company Profit Sharing/401K
- Modern technology, tools, & equipment
- Lots of growth & opportunity
- Fun, Friendly & stable work environment